Women are doing the unexpected...
...they're daring to create boundaries that aren't high walls, but long bridges that connect them home to their best work, health and relationships.
You've been tempted to lie this week, or even snap at someone, and you feel terrible about it.
You love being the go-to person in your circle, but lately, you’re maxed out.
Demands for your time are at an all-time high and you’re craving space - in your life, your schedule, your to-do lists, your commitments…
And it's perplexing, right? Because even though your plate is full, your cup always feels empty.
You work hard, you’ve had some wins, other people are impressed with you, but you know that things are meant to be better than they are - but how, when you already have so much to tend to?
Let’s face it, we capable, high-achieving women often feel like we have to do it all. Your time is maxed, you can’t imagine saying yes to one more thing, but you are not even sure how or what to say no to.
Sister, I hear you, and it is not your fault.
The reality - you were never taught about boundaries. In fact, you were probably taught how NOT to have boundaries. You watched the women in your life doing it all - taking care of home and family, going to work or running a business, being the go-to for family and friends - that was your training.
BUT A LIFE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES IS NOT YOUR OWN LIFE.
Business Owner, Coach, Boundary Pro
You will level up in The Boundary Academy - your boundaries, your life, your impact, all of it - but not in a way that feels like pressure to “do” anything. You’ll learn small, doable steps that make setting boundaries feel easy and effortless, and you’ll make profound connections with other women doing this work. I can’t recommend this course highly enough.
Tell me if any of these sound familar:
Snapping - you’re snapping at your family, friends, or coworkers, or being harsh with yourself.
Resentment - you resent doing so much for others, or having to go to that meeting/event/party.
Mistruth - you’re tempted to lie to get out of saying yes to one more thing.
Tired and Wired - you’re exhausted and yet unable to turn off your brain and rest.
Being Secretly Behind - you look like a rock star but always feel like you’re not doing something that you “should” be doing.
Decision Fatigue - you’re exhausted from making so many decisions, for yourself and everyone around you.
Perplexing Health Symptoms - you experience unexplained illness, headaches and migraines, symptom “flares” for no apparent reason.
Here’s what you need to know: These are not signs that there is something wrong with you.
They ARE signs that you are being called to upgrade your boundaries, that you are ready to work and live in the world in a way that gives you life instead of sucking the life out of you.
BUT HERE'S THE THING:
Without the right sisterhood and a doable plan, you, me, and every other woman has a hard time making the boundaries that give her life.
We live in a culture that makes it easy to be unhealthy, that gives lip service to work/life balance yet celebrates being overly busy. To dare to live differently requires courage, the right solutions and the right support.
The Boundary Academy
The coaching sisterhood that elevates driven women from "never enough" to time and energy abundance.
with Karlee Fain, Celebrity Coach, Author, Speaker
CS Advocate, Artist, Entrepreneur, Mother
I was offered a position with a new job, I used my boundaries in the offering and it worked out! Thank you ladies for giving me the strength to know my worth. I hope that we continue as a sisterhood, our bond has been such a remarkable experience!
The bottom line: Boundaries aren't "nice" to have, they are required.
No matter how many courses we take, or podcasts we listen to, or books we read, or coaches we hire, without boundaries we’re just crossing our fingers and hoping for the best.
BUT with boundaries, we begin to reclaim ourselves. We create flexible bridges that allow us to be connected to our values and allow others to get on the same page with us.
The doors open for the March 2021 Boundary Academy on February 12 and close promptly on February 26.
There has never been a better time to be wrapped in the arms of sisterhood and proven boundary solutions.
Solution Specialist, IBM; Social Media & Content Manager
“'Boundaries is such a large word. To be able to scale that down and see that they don't have to be intimidating, they can be a part of who you are, is a pleasant surprise I didn't see this coming, and it's so rich and so wonderful to be able to carry this on into the rest of this year and my life.”
Some of the big wins you'll have while in The Boundary Academy...
- Learn how to set boundaries with folks BEFORE they cross them in the first place, so you don’t have to dread having awkward conversations with your boss, or aging parents, or nosey neighbors.
- Be able to actually be present where you are - so you're not thinking about work stuff when you just want to relax or connect with a loved one, and you aren’t sweating home life when you are trying to send emails.
- Give up the guilt. Stop feeling guilty about… asking for help, saying no, not being able to do that thing... all of it.
- Embody grace and know what to say even when you're put on the spot.
- Learn how to handle push back and how not to backtrack once you set a boundary.
- Know what to do if people think you're being a b*tch or you can’t relate to them because you’re being more true to yourself.
- Know where you can be more flexible and when you need to be more firm, and how to tell the difference.
THIS is the secret sauce...
Setting boundaries isn’t hard, but setting boundaries alone can be. The Boundary Academy course includes 6 months of access to our private online LinkedIn community. Whether you like to share your thoughts or sit back and listen to the conversation, our online community will give you the support you need to take The Boundary Academy into your everyday life. It’s a safe space for women to speak up, process, or just listen and learn as women share what they’re experiencing.
Meredith Brisson, LICSW
Business Owner, Equestrian Sports Psychology Coach, Full-Time Mom
"The question that has been most impactful to me has been 'what is the risk of NOT setting this boundary?' Most of my boundaries have been met with understanding and appreciation... This course has given me clarity and reassurance. So grateful. Life-changing really!"
Here's how you get such big boundary results:
- LEARN WHAT WOMEN WHO HAVE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES ALREADY KNOW - it’s so much easier to practice something you have had modeled for you. Clear out any limiting beliefs that make it hard to set boundaries in the first place.
- PRACTICE THE PROVEN STEP-BY-STEP SYSTEM that will guide you through creating your own unique blueprint guide to boundaries, taking the guesswork out of how to be true to yourself.
- USE RESEARCH-BASED METHODS TO ACTIVATE NEW LEVELS OF CONFIDENCE AND CLARITY so you can spot when and where you need boundaries so things don't build up and get complicated in the first place.
- DEVELOP A SIMPLE PROCESS TO STAY CRYSTAL CLEAR about what you value so you know where you can afford to do less without messing up what’s already good.
This course isn’t for everyone. Most women say they want more time and energy. But only the women that dare to invest in support and sisterhood get those results. So if you’re a career woman, entrepreneur, homemaker, retiree, or student, The Boundary Academy will give you the tools you need to step fully into what you value most, and honor, protect and champion that in the world.
What's The Investment?
The Boundary Academy is our most affordable program ever. We think this work will change the world and want it to be accessible to all women. Which option is more you?
HUGE BONUS: Women who enroll in this class will have LIFETIME access to the course materials and our Boundary Community. This means as we add new content, boundary speakers, and future participants have a monthly subscription fee, you will never pay another dime. It's how we get to celebrate you for being a pioneer in such a powerful movement to support you and all women.
One and Done
"I don't want to have to think about money again." Includes a Boundary Breakthrough Semi-Private Session with Karlee.
Boundary Breakthrough Guarantee
Karlee guarantees your 100% satisfaction and will work to ensure that you’re happy with your results. If you decide that the program is not the right fit, we will refund your investment during the first week of the course. Please click below to read our Refund Policy so you know what your options are.
Michela O'Connor Abrams
Former CEO of Dwell Magazine, Founder of MOCA+
"Don't think of this as a course with a beginning, a middle, and an end. Think of it as the beginning of a journey that gives you the awareness that you need to practice what you need. And you're not too young, and you're not too old."
If you want specifics, here's how we roll...
There are two components that make The Boundary Academy work so well: The 4-week Boundary Academy Course that will jumpstart your skills and get you profound results on the spot, and the ongoing Boundary Makers Community, where you get the long-term support and additional resources to live into your best life for the long-haul.
The Boundary Academy 4-Week Course:
Live Teaching Sessions - Once per week you, Karlee, and a group of women boundary makers will meet live online for a deep dive into the course material, leaving plenty of space for questions and conversation. Join us live, or watch the recording at a later time.
- Calls happen Wednesdays at 11:00 EST for 4 weeks and include about 75 minutes of rich content and conversation.
- Each call will be recorded so you can listen to it at a time that works for you, or download it and have it on tap forever.
- Each module includes stunning visual aids and printable guides so you get the most from what you are learning.
Ongoing Community and Support:
Online Community - You'll have 24/7 access to our Private LinkedIn Group where participants can discuss course material, ask questions, share their insights, experience and feedback, and get support. You will be amazed and delighted at the insights you will glean when women share their experiences and offer genuine support.
- 6 months of Community access is included with The Boundary Academy course.
- Future access is available through a monthly subscription, but those who enroll by 2/26/21 will be "Grandmothered" in with lifetime access to The Boundary Academy and the online community, and never pay another dime.
Live Q&A with Karlee - Once per month, Karlee will hop on Zoom for a live Q&A session to address your specific boundary questions. Join us live to experience what it’s like to have a celebrity coach working with you on the spot, or listen to the recording at a later time, your choice.
- Call times are scheduled at least a month in advance and last approximately 1 hour.
- Each call will be recorded so you can listen to it at a time that works for you, or download it and have it on tap forever.
Live Interactive Boundary Brunch - Once per month we’ll do a special interactive session with a thought leader in the world of boundaries.
- Hear rich insights and teachings from diverse women who specialize in different boundary landscapes.
- Example Boundary Brunch topics include: healthy relationships with your aging parents or teenagers, boundaries with your boss or co-workers, the trauma of having your boundaries crossed, and the intersection of social justice and boundary-making.
Hi, I'm Karlee Fain
for years I’ve worked as the coach to high-profile achievers, helping them stay on their a-game to go on and win more Grammys, their next TV show or professional sporting titles.
That said - everyday women are the real rock stars. And a woman with healthy boundaries can leverage her own wisdom as a tool that reignites passion, clarity, and her greatest prosperity and purpose. Read about me or hear me in action on the Messy and Magnificent Podcast.
You'll find Karlee and her clients here:
If everything you're reading here feels like I am talking right to you: I am.
I've been where you are, craving something different but not sure where to start because I was so over-worked and underwhelmed.
I used to wonder - "why can't I just be grateful for everything I have and carry on like everyone else?”
The answer: this isn't an issue of gratitude.
That hunch you have, that you are meant to do something meaningful with your career and life - it's right.
And that is why doing the norm - sacrificing your spirit and sanity to get through the day - doesn't work for you.
Heck, you tried, for years to be normal - and I say this with love - but the truth is you aren't normal, you never have been.
It's time to consider that boundaries aren't something you'll "get to" later. They are what will give you the later you want.
And you don't have to go it alone.Sign me up! I'm ready to enroll!
But wait, there's more!
Just Kidding. We may be dating ourselves with that reference and/or look too salesly but really, this might be the best part...
You will get to know The Council of Boundary Makers These wise and successful women come from all backgrounds and walks of life, and are here to guide and support you in your boundary-making journey. You will see them on calls and in the private online LinkedIn group, and they will encourage and mentor you as you bring boundaries into your everyday life. They are CEOs, psychologists, mothers, executives, teachers, nurses, sisters, engineers, artists, authors, business owners, and more, and they will be there with you every step of the way.