Episode 10: Am I Doing My Life Right? Spoiler Alert: Here’s how picking your own path actually works.Jan 13, 2020
Ever have the urge to ask yourself or someone you admire, “Am I doing my life right?”
Folks who are introspective and aim to live a life of intentionality will often brush up against this question. But here’s the truth: There is no one ideal way of doing things that works for everybody. For most, there is no yellow brick road that you will stumble on that will lead you to the life you’re striving for. The truth is, you’ll have to carve that path out for yourself.
Creating a life you love means it’s not going to be handed to you. It’s something you will cultivate. But here's the good news:
In this episode, Karlee relieves the pressure of finding “the one right path” for your life so that you can start to breathe again. Instead of trying to identify that path, Karlee walks through how to navigate your path forward, even if you don’t have it all figured out quite yet.
Tune in to learn the foundation of creating your own path and utilizing a navigational tool that will light the way in the darkness as you start to figure things out for yourself.
Some of What We Cover In This Episode:
● You are NOT lost. (6:20)
● What walking your path might actually look like. (11:07)
● Why experiencing “dips” are totally normal and how to get through them. (15:47)
● What it looks like to rise out of purgatory into paradise. (17:24)
● Why you get so uncomfortable once you realize you want things to change. (25:39)
● What two things that women who are able to navigate their path implement into their lives. (26:41)
● How to become the leader of your own life. (34:42)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.