Episode 18: Over-scheduled? 3 Ways Women Cure Time SabotageMar 09, 2020
“Ugh. I wish I’d just said no!”
Does that thought ever come through your head after you commit to taking on something new?
There’s certainly nothing like saying yes to something exciting in the moment, then realizing down the line that you’re too exhausted and resentful to give it your all.
This is time sabotage, which is what this week’s episode is all about fixing. In this episode, Karlee Fain deconstructs all the ways that women accidentally misuse our time, and then she equips you with the tools to help spot those time sucks a mile away. This way, you’ll know what to do with the things that are headed your way before they even begin draining your energy. Karlee covers the 3 Bs of self-sabotage that show up most commonly for her clients and the antidote for each one.
Tune in to get super clear about the time traps in your life that are all too easy to walk into, and how to avoid them in the future.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
● What time sabotage looks like in everyday life. (7:10)
● The foundational mindset to defend against self-sabotage. (10:14)
● How to pause before committing to busywork. (13:05)
● How boundaries create a bridge instead of barriers between you and others. (16:54)
● How to take hold of the steering wheel of your life again, so you get to decide where you spend your time and energy. (19:07)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.