Episode 46: Feeling Scattered? Replenish Your Clarity With This Grab-n-Go "Focus Sandwich"Sep 21, 2020
You’ve got a full plate for the week: meetings, emails, little fires to put extinguish at work, a family and a life to tend to. Maybe you’ve gotten caught up in the movement of life, and although you do plenty throughout each day, you still feel like there’s still so much more to do.
If this resonates with you, ask yourself this question: what’s one thing that you can do this week that would make everything else a little bit easier?
In this episode, Karlee shares with you a foundational awareness that has made a tremendous difference in reducing both her professional worries and stress, and helped her let go of the unattainable concept of “doing things perfectly.”
This foundational awareness is all about how to prioritize your time and fan the flames of your focus onto the one or two things that actually need to be addressed. Karlee wraps up this awareness with a grab-n-go "focus sandwich" that will give you a quick scoop of clarity about where to focus on the spot.
Tune in to learn strategies around how to prioritize your time, center your focus on what truly matters, and make it possible to genuinely live into your life, career, and relationships.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
● What Karin Rozell taught me about the importance of focus in our current economy. (8:46)
● What’s squashing our mental faculties to create and come up with productive solutions in life and work. (11:39)
● What is soft focus? (12:23)
● How focusing on one small, simple solution can make everything else easier. (17:18)
● How to make it possible to live into the one small solution you will focus on this week. (20:31)
People Mentioned In This Episode:
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.