Episode 9: I Answer Your Juiciest Questions About How I Run My Business and My Mental GameJan 06, 2020
Are you curious about what goes on behind closed doors for other people? Well buckle up, because you're about to go on a unexpected ride behind-the-scenes with Karlee as she "spills the tea" on the unconventional ways she runs her business and her and life. (And if you are just plain nosy, this episode is for you too.)
Recently, Karlee asked a group of women that she works with what they wanted to know about her—and they came in hot with juicy questions that held nothing back.
In this episode, Karlee reveals the specific tactics she uses to stay on track with her work, life, and all the places that they intersect. She explains the strategies she to stay organized and keep her priorities in check and how she keeps her mental game in check when times are hard.
Karlee is unapologetically honest about the mistakes she’s made in the past while running a business, how social media affects her life, and the low-tech system she, and her clients use, to let go of the things that are holding them back and know precisely where to focus their attention for maximum results.
Expect to learn the specific tools that allow Karlee to thrive in her personal and professional life, and put the ones that inspire you to good use for your own career and spirit on the spot.
Some Questions Karlee Answers:
● How has my business evolved from where I started? (7:41)
● What is the one thing that helps my business the most? (15:32)
● What’s your diet like? (22:32)
● How do you process what you’re responsible for and then let go of what you can't possibly get to? (30:40)
● How do you stay motivated? (32:52)
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
● What mistakes have impacted my life today. (10:40)
● What I wish my younger self knew when starting my business. (17:52)
● How I prioritize my weekly to-dos. (29:09)
● What my relationship with social media looks like. (34:12)
● How I combat the testosterone-driven method of running a business that I was taught in business school. (38:15)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.