Episode 95: Still Never Enough? How Driven Women Cultivate Lasting Fulfillment with Anitza MartinsAug 30, 2021
You’ve read self-help book after self-help book, but you’re still not feeling like you’re truly enough. Those hollow investments look great on the bookshelves, but you’re seeking more meaningful change. You’re ripe for reinvention, but where do you even start?
Well, maybe the problem isn’t actually you. Maybe it’s the messaging...
If you are a human woman on planet earth, chances are you’ve been surrounded by messages telling you that you aren’t enough. It’s a smog that you unconsciously inhale each day; it influences your mind, body, and interactions with the world around you.
In this throwback episode, Karlee and Anitza revisit a simple 3-part process that’ll help you discover what “good enough” looks like in your world. You’ll get clear on what you really value and unlock the energy you’ve been missing to get to all the things that are most important to you. This isn’t a one-time fix-all solution, but a framework that will guide you to realign your actions with your values and combat smog-messaging along the way.
If you’re ready to get clear on your values, start enjoying the present moment, and recognize that you’re already enough, then this episode is for you.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- When you have it all but it still doesn’t fell like enough (6:45)
- Smog messaging: why women constantly feel like they’re never enough (15:37)
- How your body communicates vital information about what’s true, what’s enough, and what works for you (19:42)
- 3 Steps to Lasting Fulfillment (27:45)
- The secret sauce that allows women to thrive in their careers, life, and health (39:25)
- How you know it’s time to start getting clear on your values (43:29)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
People Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect With Karlee:
Messy and Magnificent is produced by the folks at Ginni Media.