Episode 27: The Formula For Making Great Choices: Especially when everyone has an opinion about it what you should be doingMay 11, 2020
There are multiple voices in your head, pulling you in multiple directions all at the same time, right? Some of those voices are from the people around you, and some are from within yourself. So which opinions and thoughts you are you meant to listen to?
When the time comes to make a decision or life transition, you’ll inevitably be bombarded by OPOs: That's what Karlee calls "Other People’s Opinions" - and they are rampant! So, having a formula to discern which ideas or opinions are valid and which voice makes the most sense to listen can make all the difference in the world.
On this episode, Karlee guides you through a very practical way to hear all of those options out and determine which ones are of service to you right now – and which ones are not. By the end of this episode, you will know even more about who you uniquely are at your best when making decisions. This framework is like a good shampoo - once you know it, you can rinse and repeat it again and again as new opportunities come your way.
Tune in to learn how to filter out the OPOs bombarding your mind and tap into YOUR inner voice and your best decision making .
In This Episode You'll Learn:
● What it looks like to replace moments of imposter syndrome with self-sourced truth. (8:34)
● How to stop feeling like you need to defend your choices or dreams when other people have opinions for you (13:32)
● How to create space to explore the idea of an ideal transition in your life. (18:03)
● But what if you need the answers now? (22:43)
● How to lean back, look at all the options, and know which choice is true for you (23:36)
People Mentioned In This Episode:
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.