Episode 36: Reopening Gently: A Simple Practice to Process What Just Happened and Move Forward with Wisdom and GraceJul 13, 2020
After 4 months of laying low, parts of the world are starting to open back up. While it seems like everyone around you is prepared to go back to normal, you might be feeling called to go inward. Maybe you’re starting to realize that during this time, you were showing up for everybody else, doing all the things, and only now are you feeling the call to re-energize and reground yourself.
This is your opportunity to process what just happened - and what is still unknown - and get clarity about the unique ways you will move forward.
In this episode, Karlee shares all about her culmination practice, which is a step-by-step professional process to observe the past and spark positive change for your future. This is a time investment in your life and business, enabling you to thoughtfully notice what’s working, what’s nourishing you, and how you can prepare for the next cycle of growth. (Get the Culmination Mastersheet Karlee Mentions In This Episode for Free In The Resources Section Below)
Tune in to get clear about what you’ve just experienced and move forward with confidence.
In This Episode You'll Learn:
● Why you might be feeling the pull to re-energize now, just as the world is opening back up. (1:03)
● How to listen to your inner wisdom and truth, even when society tells you differently. (6:22)
● What is culmination? (10:59)
● What Karlee’s culmination process looks like in her own business. (12:19)
● How to start your own culmination practice. (14:58)
● Examples of how other driven women utilize this culmination practice. (20:13)
● How to move forward from your culmination session. (22:33)
People Mentioned In This Episode:
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Found this episode helpful? Leave a review on your podcast app and share a screen shot of this episode on social media so other women can see it. Tag Karlee so she can give you a shout out on: Instagram or Facebook
Or drop Karlee a line here.